Solar-Hydrogen Fuel Cell Experiment Equipment
Solar powered experiment equipment KTE-7000SH consists of a fixed axis solar generator and solar power conversion laboratory.
The power conversion laboratory produces electricity for experiments and converts it to the electric energy required to move normal loads to DC or DC to AC.
Power conversion experiments equipment can perform capacity-specific control experiments on a solar power generation system by constructing a basic sequence control circuit via an automatic control unit.
Hydrogen Fuel Cell System Configuration Practice Available due to electrical production
Enables Constant voltage, constant current Experiment by the fuel cell temperature change
Enables Fuel cell characteristic monitoring experiment using solar energy
Provides Measurement Experiment on power consumed by the water electrolysis from the solar energy
01. Practicing power generation efficiency of fuel cells
02. DC LOAD (LED) practice using fuel cell
03. Practicing DC LOAD (MOTOR) using fuel cell
04. Practice comparative analysis of solar power and fuel cell output
05. Performance comparison practice according to load change of fuel cell
06. Experimenting with hydrogen fuel cell performance using electrolysis
07. Performance comparison practice according to load change of hydrogen fuel cell using electrolysis
Electricity should be generated at Solar cell (Solar module) from a halogen lamp.
The generated electricity should be supplied to Electrolytic cell.
H2/O2 that is gotten by Electrolytic cell should be supplied PEMFC Fuel cell stack (10unit) as fuel.
The generated electricity should be data analysis of current and voltage feature.
The generated electricity should be used by load device on sight operation in this apparatus.
should be displayed to Voltage and current
The hydrogen(H2) and oxygen(O2) produced represent a source of danger if handled improperly. In order to avoid any risks you must follow the General Safety Precautions when working with the electrolyzer.
The Electrolyzer is a two-cell electrolysis stack. The centre of the cell houses the hydrogen side of the two individual cells. The two outer sides of the cell have the function of supplying water and removing the oxygen produced. The two individual cells are connected electrically in series.
Composition of Generator of Electric Converter
Composition of Control Panel
(Power conversion section)
Structure of DA100 Program
Application of data acquisition equipment
◈Composition of main user interface ◈
(1) Hydrogen fuel cell No1. Real-time voltage, current, and power representation
(2) Hydrogen fuel cell No2. Real-time voltage, current, and power representation
(3) Hydrogen fuel cell No3. Real-time voltage, current, and power representation
Click a toggle switch to run program to save data.
◈ Function ◈
It is configured to measure the DC voltage, DC current, AC voltage, AC current, etc. of the photovoltaic module, electrolytic cell, fuel cell, resistance part.
Separate DC part and AC part to easy monitoring.
Select the data acquisition interval in software.
Adding the offset function for modify the value and display the setting value.
Upon start, it setting the excel file name and save the data to prevent the date remove by unexpected conditions such as black out or program shut down.
Including the flow diagram to help understanding of equipment.
Saving the flow diagram by JPG file.
Make a graph using the real time data which was user select.