Solar Water Heating & Boiler Experimental Equipment
Understanding of the solar heat collector, storage and control of heat, comparative test and practice after calculating heat by each load through installation of three types of loads
Test on the performance of solar heat boiler using artificial and natural suns
Understanding of the structure and operating principles of solar heat boiler
Test and practice on the operation by collecting natural sunlight after installation of solar heat collector in the outside
Education on system control by controlling the system using the control system
01. Measurement and analysis a solar heat hot water boiler system using software
02. Configuration a solar heat hot water boiler system and performance measurement and analysis
03. Configuration a temperature control heat storage tank sequence control circuit of solar heat hot water boiler system and operation
04. Configuration the difference control heat collecting circulation pump sequence control circuit of solar heat hot water boiler system and operation
05. Configuration the heat storage/emission convertible circuit using 3-way valve of solar heat hot water boiler system and operation
06. Configuration the changing of heat collecting material sequence control circuit of solar heat hot water boiler system and operation
07. Configuration the heat transfer medium of heat storage tank charging sequence control circuit of solar heat hot water boiler system and operation
08. Configuration a auxiliary heater sequence control circuit of solar heat hot water boiler system and operation
It is possible to have radiation energy experiment using an artificial (halogen) or natural solar lamp
Calculating the rate of heat collection and measure efficient
The load is disassembling type, It is easy to using other load by connecting main system
Utilizing other load with boiler by separating each part. (Load & Boiler)
Measuring temperature at each position of solar energy collector, heat storage, load of equipment
Monitoring and saving of data during performance test
Understand on the working principle of solar heating water boiler system
Automatic control practice of solar heat system
Practice for load rate calculation of various heat exchangers
Components of the Equipment
The solar energy collector effectively collects the radiant energy from the Sun. It consists of a clear cover, heat absorber plate and insulator.
The thermal storage tank stores heat collected from the collector so that the heat can be converted into a useful energy later.
Fan type heat exchanger role is that sending warm air into the room by release boiling water on solar collector into the constant temperature air.
This device is for release heat source through exchanging between cold air and warm water which was supplied from heat storage or boiler system.
The heat exchanges high temperature collected in the heat collector with the low temperature inside the heat tank. The primary heat source is the heat collecting medium, which uses antifreeze substance to prevent freezing in winters, and the secondary heat source is water, which is used as hot water and heating water.
The hot water pump functions as a driving gear that circulates the water through pipes in the solar hot water boiler system.
The pressure pump supplies water from the make-up water tank to system pipes when there is a lack of circulating water inside the solar hot water boiler system.
Control panel device component
Structure of DA100 Program
Application of data acquisition equipment
◈Composition of main user interface ◈
(1) Schematic diagram of equipment.
(2) p-h diagram.
(3) Data table for temperature, pressure and enthalpy.
(4) Sort of Calculation value like as COP, cooling capacity and heating capacity.
◈ Function ◈
Real time monitoring temperature of collector and heat storage and load in PC which was installed exclusive software
In case of solar heating system, it should fill out heat capacity (Cp) manually and be applied calculate formula.
It used to water, water and propylene glycol (PG), water and ethylene glycol (EG) as heat materials
Select the data acquisition interval in software
Drawing the temperature and calorie value by graph
Upon start, it setting the excel file name and save the data to prevent the data remove by unexpected conditions such as black out or program shut down
Battery consumption circumstance real time monitoring function
Including the flow diagram to help understanding of equipment
Saving the flow diagram by JPG file
Make a graph using the real time data which was user select
◈ Operation Principles of Active Solar System ◈
Heat collecting process:
① Receive heat energy from the Sun, ② Temperature rise in heat collector, ③ Start operating Pump1 and Pump2, ④ Heat collecting medium enters T2 (input of heat collector), passes through T14 to absorb solar energy, which is emitted through 43 (output of heat collector) then enters the heat exchanger. Here, the heat energy is transferred through heat exchanges with the heat storing medium.
Heat storing process:
① Pump1, heat collecting convection pump, links with Pump2 to run it ② The thermal medium stored in thermal storage tank passes through T5 (output of heat tank), passes through the heat exchanger and enters T4 (input of heat tank) ③ Here, the heat energy is absorbed from the heat collecting medium and transferred to the top part of the heat tank
① If temperature of T13, internal temperature of chamber, is lower than the setting value, ② run Pump3. ③ The thermal medium stored in the heat tank passes through a distributor and enters T8 (T10). Then it heats up the chamber through the heat exchanger and returns to the heat tank through T9 (T11)