Geothermal Heat Pump Experimental Equipment
This equipment helps to understand the efficiency of burying system of heat exchanger due to Geothermal environment being configured by type of soil heat exchanger, core component of Geothermal system
This equipment generates heat energy by vapor-condensing coolant while maintaining relatively constant temperature all the year round in ground circulating circuit.
It consists of ground circulating circuit and coolant circuit.
It is designed for test and practice on the composition of the system based on the conventional vapor-compression cooling cycle and various basic automatic controls.
It is possible to experience the conversion of heating and cooling operations by using 4-way valve
01. Measurement and analysis a Geothermal heat pump system using software
02. Performance analysis and diagnosis of Geothermal heat pump system
03. Configuration a self-holding STOP priority circuit heating and cooling sequence control circuit of Geothermal heat pump system and operation
04. Configuration temperature automatic control cooling and heating sequence control circuit of Geothermal heat pump system and operation
05. Configuration low pressure automatic control cooling and heating sequence control circuit of Geothermal heat pump system and operation
06. Configuration manual control cooling and heating sequence control circuit of Geothermal heat pump system and operation
07. Configuration cooling and heating temperature automatic control sequence control circuit of Geothermal heat pump system and operation
08. Configuration cooling and heating temperature, pressure automatic control sequence control circuit of Geothermal heat pump system and operation
Test and practice of the 4-way valve control sequence circuit
Test on forced geothermal heat pump using artificial ground
Education on the structure and principle of heat pump using geothermal
Cooling cycle : Compressor → Reversing Valve (4 way valve) → Geothermal system → Check valve 2 → Receiver → Filter dryer → Sight glass → Solenoid Valve → Manual expansion valve 1 → Heat exchanger 1 → Accumulator → Compressor
Heating cycle : Compressor → Reversing Valve (4 way valve) → Heat exchanger 1 → Check valve 1 → Receiver → Filter dryer → Sight glass → Solenoid Valve → Manual expansion valve 2 → Geothermal system → Accumulator → Compressor
Being practicable to operate on manual, temperature and humidity control with connecting by sequence and drawing a psychometric chart, displaying by digital sign data of temperature and pressure
Saving of data in every sec by excel file on PC
- Refrigeration effect
- Compressor work
- Condensing effect
- Evaporating latent heat
- Amount of flash gas at expansion valve outlet
- Dry ratio and humidity at expansion valve outlet
- Coefficient of Performance
- Temperature and Pressure data which are measured
- Being saved on every minute until 1,440 min as excel file after click the “SAVE”
◈ Geothermal environment section ◈
Geothermal environment chamber, water tank consisting of chiller and electric immerse heater, vertical and horizontal circular pipe, water flowmeter, solenoid valve, pump, temperature controller to maintain temperature inside geothermal chamber and so on.
Machinery device section
Control panel device component
Control panel of geothermal division
Structure of DA100 Program
Application of data acquisition equipment
◈Composition of main user interface ◈
(1) Schematic diagram of system show temp, press. in realtime
(2) p-h chart.
(3) Data table of temp, press, and enthalphy
(4) Calculation value of COP, cooling capacity, heat capacity in HX.
◈ Function ◈
Real time monitoring at inlet/outlet temperature and pressure of compressor, solenoid valve, Heat exchanger, expansion valve, evaporator, Geo-thermal chamber in PC which was installed exclusive software.
Monitoring the measured data of temperature and humidity in real time
Monitoring the measured data of enthalpy on a refrigeration system in real time
Being saved being data all of temperature, pressure on every minute as excel
Experiment for drawing a P-h chart (measuring temperature and pressure)
Being saved data all of temperature, pressure and enthalpy on every minute as excel
Sector for display of temperature data
Sector for graph chart of temperature
Sector for display of pressure data
Sector of starting operation (RUN Button)