Refrigeration PLC Control Training Kit
Practice and experiment available with associating temperature pressure and power control defrost control
Basic sequence training after set up circuit with banana jack connection to refrigeration equipment, programming operation available
Refrigeration control system PLC programming
Enables practice of refrigeration & air conditioning system by using PLC control
Uses PLC ladder programming system etc
Wiring practice with real wiring or banana jack, set up circuit on an apparatus and then testing with refrigeration apparatus
Wiring practice using banana jack with easy and simple, practice available set up circuit with not only real wire but also banana jack
01. PLC LD programming of AND circuit
02. PLC LD programming of OR circuit
03. PLC LD programming of NOT circuit
04. PLC LD programming of Self-holding circuit
05. PLC LD programming of Interlock circuit
06. PLC LD programming of ON-Delay circuit
07. PLC LD programming of OFF-Delay circuit
08. Practice to configure and operation as circuit
09. Practicing to configure self-holding circuit for priority STOP of standard refrigeration system
10. Practicing to configure circuit for temperature control using a temperature switch
11. Practicing to configure circuit for pressure control using a pressure switch
12. Configuration low temperature, low pressure series circuit for “Standard refrigeration system’ and operation
13. Configuration pump down control circuit for “Evaporation pressure parallel control refrigeration system (EPR)” and operation
14. Configuration temperature & pressure control circuit for “4-way valve control heat pump heating and cooling system” and operation
15. Configuration automatic control circuit for “Binary refrigeration system” and operation
Associated training of each refrigeration equipment : Practice and experiment available with associating temperature pressure and power control defrost control of boiler, fire equipment, and building maintainment equipment for air conditioning and refrigeration automatic control as work sheet of textbook.
Basic sequence training : After set up circuit with banana plugs connection to refrigeration equipment, programming operation available.
Variable sequence circuit design : Using Magnetic contactor(MC), Relay(Ry), Push-button switch(PB), Select switch(S/SW), Toggle switch(T/S), Buzzer(BZ), Power Lamp(PL), Operation Lamp(RL), and Stop Lamp(GL), and power input and output as from outer device component of signal input, information, CPU output, and communication.
Wiring practice : With real wiring or banana plug, set up circuit on an apparatus and then testing with refrigeration apparatus.
Stability : Wiring practice with stability as adaption of DC24V power.
Wiring practice using banana plug with easy and simple : Practice available set up circuit with not only real wire but also banana plug.
(1) NFB / (2) DC24V Power output / (3) PLC / (4) Connector port / (5) A-contact push-button / (6) Select Switch / (7) Toggle Switch / (8) Buzzer / (9) Load lamp / (10) DC Motor / (11) PLC output module / (12) PLC intput module / (13) Equipment Output signal / (14) Equipment input signal / (15) AC Power lamp
PLC(Programmable Logic Controller) is a high autonomy designed control device that is available program-control adding mathematical function on basic sequence control function by semiconductor devices as LSI translator from that had been shift conventional relay timer as counter device.