4-Way Reverse Valve Heat Pump Experimental Equipment
Refrigerant flow direction switch operation experiment by 4-way valve
4-way valve control heat pump cooling & heating operation characteristic experiment
DAQ program supply tools with that temperature, pressure, enthalpy, amount of the exchanged heat in each position can be measured in real time, and then saved by Microsoft Excel, so that saved data can be show and analysis by graph
01. Heat pump System Measurement and Analysis Using Software
02. Cooling performance measurement and analysis of a Heat pump system
03. Heating performance measurement and analysis of a Heat pump system
04. Configuration sequence circuit reversing refrigerant flow direction for Heat pump system and operation
05. Configuration manual control sequence circuit for Heat pump system and operation
06. Configuration manual control PLC programming for Heat pump system and operation
07. Configuration automatic control sequence circuit for Heat pump system and operation
08. Configuration automatic control PLC programming for Heat pump system and operation
Cooling cycle : Compressor → 4 way valve → Heat exchanger 2 → Check valve 2 → Receiver → Filter Dryer → Sight Glass → Solenoid valve → Manual expansion valve → Heat exchanger 1 → Liquid separator → Compressor
Heating cycle : Compressor → 4 way valve → Heat exchanger 1 → Check valve 1 → Receiver → Filter Dryer → Sight Glass → Solenoid valve → Manual expansion valve → Heat exchanger 2 → Liquid separator → Compressor
Being practicable to operate on manual, thermal control or pump down with connecting by sequence control system
Function for specification of refrigerator performance automatic measuring & data acquisition and system monitoring program
Being practicable to measure temperature at each of compressor inlet and outlet, condenser inlet and outlet, expansion valve inlet and outlet, evaporator outlet, inside chamber and outside air using thermocouples of K-type
Measure of pressure : Being practicable to measure within the range of –1 ~ 35 bar at each of compressor inlet and outlet, condenser outlet, expansion valve inlet by pressure sensors which are installed
- Refrigeration effect
- Compressor work
- Condensing effect
- Evaporating latent heat
- Amount of flash gas at expansion valve outlet
- Dry ratio and humidity at expansion valve outlet
- Coefficient of Performance
- Temperature and Pressure data which are measured
- Being saved on every minute until 1,440 min as excel file after click the “SAVE”
Mechanical refrigeration device component
(1) Compressor / (2) Compressor Controller / (3) High Pressure Gauge / (4) Low Pressure Gauge / (5) DA100 Hardware / (6) Expansion Valve 1 / (7) Heat Exchanger 1 / (8) Heat Exchanger 2 / (9) Expansion Valve 2 / (10) Solenoid Valve / (11) Sight glass / (12) Filter drier / (13) Receiver / (14) 4 way valve / (15) Liquid separator
Control panel device component
(1) Main Power / (2) DC 24V Power & Power Lamp / (3) Select Switch & Toggle Switch / (4) Buzzer & RL, GL, YL / (5) Push Button / (6) 8 Pin Relay / (7) 11 Pin Relay / (8) T.H.R / (9) Magnetic Contactor / (10) Timer / (11) DC 24V Input / (12) 36 Pin Connector / (13) Temperature Indicator / (14) Temperature Indicator & Controller / (15) Comp Am, Vm / (16) Pressure Switch
4 Way valve principle
Cooling operation :
The valve is not powered during cooling operation, a compressed high-pressure refrigerant is connected to the heat exchanger
Heating operation :
Power the valve during heating operation. When power is applied to the valve, the cap inside the body moves in the direction of A, and changes the direction of refrigerant flow.
The compressed high-pressure refrigerant is connected to the heat exchanger on the first side to deliver high temperature.
Structure of DA100 Program
Application of data acquisition equipment
◈Composition of main user interface ◈
(1) Schematic diagram of system show temp., press., (in realtime.)
(2) p-h chart.
(3) Data table of temp, humidity, and enthalpy.
(4) Calculation value of COP, cooling capacity, heat capacity in HX.
(5) Click a toggle switch to run program to save data.