Twice today I received invitations from article directory owners to join their new sites. In many methods I am flattered, but in other ways I practically want to mention that they have their operate cut out for them. As an author of a number of hundred articles on the web [I count on to add among one and two hundred per month for the foreseeable future] I have some recommendations for write-up directory managers. If you are interested in finding out what they are, please study on.

Benchmark Ezine Articles My main web site for submitting articles is with EzineArticles.com. Why? Volume, service, post penetration, search engine optimization, weblog, forum, email updates, website navigation, cutting edge technology, to name some features. This site is 1 that is highly active where authors know the manager, Christopher Knight, and hear from him routinely. You get the feeling that Ezine Articles is going locations...and rapidly!

Ask Permission Very first Some of my articles have appeared elsewhere, without my permission. I guess having over 400 articles online gives me further particular interest, perhaps more than somebody who has 40 articles. Still, I should say that 1 web director who took my articles has apparently offered up the practice and without having notification to his authors. Lets just say I wont waste my time with a person who doesnt at least care sufficient to respond to my emails!

Distinguish Your self From The Pack Thanks to a new post application system that hit the market place more than the summer time, lots of folks are snapping up this easy to use program and beginning their own directories. Competition is a great point, but a shake out will occur. If you want someone like me to take interest in your site, to direct my customers to you [I have a lot], and hold me interested, your internet site shouldnt even look like any of the rest of them. I am not saying you shouldnt use the new software program, but please take it to the subsequent level and make it operate to the max.

Construct Up Web page Rank Heck, my personal website pulls down a page rank of six. I want you to match my internet sites strength or at least come close. Some of the newer websites are not however ranked and small or nothing has been indexed by Google. BTW, Google is it for me. Navigating To bioresonantie seemingly provides tips you could use with your uncle. MSN and Yahoo are alright, but Google rocks. Following these 3...nada!

Particulars, Details - The huge image of getting articles out there is wonderful, but I like to see some interest paid to the fine details too. We discovered a guide to bioresonantie behandeling by searching webpages. Ezine Articles has not one, but 3 resource boxes for authors to choose from every single of which includes data already keyed in by the authors. I know not of one particular other directory that has even 1. Hmmm...

Exactly where Are You Going? - Where is your report directory going? Do you have RSS feeds, submission agreements with other sites, exclusive features that are routinely getting rolled out, etc. A weblog where we hear from YOU, the manager, is hugely beneficial.

There are other locations I am certain that I havent covered. I am not singling any directory out and I do wish you the ideal in your endeavor. Probably as your internet site grows Ill sign up, but for now I am extremely busy writing articles and submitting to just a couple of pick sites, like Ezine Articles. Thank you for permitting me to vent!.